Tutorial Hijab Pashmina 2013

I came up with the concept of beauty blog because I ... soo many interests in fashion and beauty, that I thought I needed an outlet to have them made and hopefully touching people with the same attitude and passion. I'm not big something special, but I'm only me happy :) In this blog I would hope, tips and ideas about beauty and fashion and especially for hijabis shares. I'm going about things that I wear, and would look good to write to me, what I buy and I have tried, and what I buy, and my view of you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category .. not the religion category. 



I hope to enjoy, you'll I had not expected that I would get so much response to my previous tutorial hijab. Thank you guys for watching. and I have received so many messages from friends and a few people asked me to do Hijab tutorial for beginners, because some of them are first time starters Try wearing hijab. So finally I have a simple basic tutorial pashmina shawl. This is great because even if you live in most of the hijab deficiency on this earth, you can still find pashmina that can be mounted upside down. It is very simple and easy, but it can be for any occasion and to wear! I use in this video chiffon material because it is very easy to make, and I also liked the size. You can still other materials such as cotton, cashmere or silk. So I hope this video will be beginners who are trying to help are set on a stylish hijab :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment