And I Met Her..

October, 28th 2012

I had a plan to go to Karimun Jawa with my friend thay day. But my mother was sick, though Mbu told me to go, i didn't feel right to left my family in that situation. I know how my father could be over-worried sometimes, and that time, he need no additional worry by thinking her daughter out of his sight while his wife got sick. So i decided not to go.

I know its gonna dissapointed some people, but what can i do?
I talk to my friend late at night, telling the situation i had and i....called Atang. Why? Because he said earlier, he only agreed to join this trip because of me. Told that he wanted to somehow protect me. And when i called him, he told me not to go and..he also told me that he wont go either. Its such a waste because we already paid and we're probably cant make a refund . 

All of a sudden, he told me that he and his sister will go to Sukabumi that night. I was a bit confused on deciding whether i said yes or no. But i remember her sister so i said yes. I talked to my Dad about it and that night was the start his name talked in my family.

But his mother didn't allow them to go that late. So they made it in the morning. Thanks to the traffic jam, they arrived after dzuhur. And, to my surprised my family from Grandma til aunties came to visit my mom. So, when they came, my home was in a crowded situation. Kinda ashamed. *blush*

He came with Mbak Dian, Loris and Ka Nana. I wanted to bring them to SMS Adventure so Loris could drive a horse. But before that..we went to Kenari to bought some mochi. Its only me, Atang and Loris who's out off car. Its kinda...new feeling. And i met a lot of people there. ~~

Wwe ate first in Sunda Rasa Restaurant before a horse time. Mbak Dian ordered a lot. Felt so full tank ! :9


my surprised face when she hug me :3

Mbak Dian and me

So, Mbak Dian....its the first time i met her. Before that i knew her only from Atang's story. She is nice and friendly though at first i was a lil scared of her. hehehe Loris....well, she is so active yet smart. I watched her played and sometimes i screamed inside because i was so afraid that she would fall. And ka Nana...i didn't really knew him, but i guess he is nice too and he is a photographer. Thats why, we took a lot of photo that day. hehehe


Ka Nana. Mbak Dian and me doing chibi-chibi style

this one taken by loris 

Ka Nana asked me and Atang to pose. Its lil awkward because not only i was confused about what happen between me and him, i also felt so shy. I just met them, remember?






Most of picture taken was so prewed-like. No wonder, Ka Nana is a pro. But, i'd better save the rest until later. Those two is more than enough, right? :p 




We spent too much time at the restaurant so we weren't be able to ride a horse. Loris was upset but she listened to her mom. We got back to my house. After salat and after some chit-chat they said goodbye. 

Another surprise, my family like him. Something that i hardly believe would happen to any boys. I was having fun that day but things with us remain puzzled. So imagine me. How should i felt?


Picture taken by Ka Nana and Atang

0 comments:

Post a Comment